1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

My worst fear: hitting a deer on the bike

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by R1 Chickie, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Choco

Choco Commuter 500 +

2. Choco

Choco Commuter 500 +

I never thought I would find a place to post so many goofy deer related pictures, gifs and videos.

Sometimes I bloody love the internet.

_Yappa_, kitten_art and Roadwart like this.
  3. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

My worst fear: hitting a deer on the bike

Could be worse, you could hit two or more ........ :confused:

A gang of them ready to play silly buggers on your fave bend.......waiting for just you......... :poop: A lot of this will follow....... :giggle:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  4. Amancalledrob

Amancalledrob Street Fighter +

What's the deal on this then? It's been a few weeks now, have you still got a noisy four-legged neighbour?

5. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Not heard it at silly oclock of late, so have been saved doing the copping a strop at the ignorant owner routine. Thing is, I worry that if I do have to have a go at owner, will they be horrible to the dog?

6. Amancalledrob

Amancalledrob Street Fighter +

That is a bit of a concern I guess... still, at least you've been getting a bit of peace and quiet. Maybe they've trained the dog? A trained dog is a happy dog :)

7. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

So long as the dog is ok and I dont get to lie awake imagining ways to torture the owners as the poor thing howls and barks.....all will be good in my whirly whirld :D