1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

WSB 2012 Dates ....

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Oct 25, 2011.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Notable inclusions to the provisional 2012 calender is the Sepang race in Malaysia at the beginning of March and the addition of the new Moscow Race Way round in Russia at the end of August.
    The Malaysian round is still yet to be confirmed due to limited dates available.
    25 February - Phillip Island, Australia
    11 March - Sepang, Malaysia
    15 April - Assen, Netherlands
    6 May - Monza, Italy
    20 May - Donington Park, Great Britain
    28 May - Miller Motorsport Park, USA
    10 June - Misano, San Marino
    17 June - Motorland Aragon, Spain
    15 July - Brno, Czech Republic
    29 July - Silverstone, Great Britain
    26 August - Mosca, Russia
    9 September - Nurburgring, Germany
    30 September - Imola, Italy
    7 October - Magny-Cours, France
    21 October - Portimao, Portugal

2. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

i like WSB, just a shame they are not racing at Brands for the foreseeable future. i never got to watch that. Cant wait for the BSB dates :thumbsup:

nicky likes this.
  3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

their wont be an August date thats for sure -- they not released them yet eaither cos they trying to not get stuck in Olympics traffic - Hence no BSB in august at Brands :-(
    Jay did you never do a WSB with us ..?? - I know we use to camp but thoiught you came on race day ??

4. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

no i never got round to it on race day or the weekend. i will hopefully going to brands next year though whenever that may be.

Roadwart likes this.
  5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Sue & I will definitely be doing Brands for BSB again next year. Had a cracking time with good food & good company. BTW Jay, next time the coffee will be on me mate. :thumbsup:

6. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Paul we just need to hope Brands gets a SUMMER meet -- this be first time ever its not 4 5 6 August :-( and Olypics prep will start in July and finish in Sept - I sooo wish they'd hurry up with dates :-(

7. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Yeah, summer would be great. Maybe we can actually have a summer next year in the right place so it can be a summer meet. I think that makes sense. :D