1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Nov 13, 2011] Open Rideout Sunday 13/11/11 (TN22 1AR, England)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Roadwart, Oct 25, 2011.

1. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Why not feel good with nice tights when you crash. A bit like wearing clean undies ....

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

and the chance of them remaining clean after a crash ? :poop::hah:

Choco likes this.
  3. wijames

wijames Twist N Go +

any ideas when the next "smaller bikes" rideout will be?

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Where do you want it. Just propose a venue, a route and see how many reply???

Roadwart likes this.
  5. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Any member can arrange a rideout so feel free if you want to. Its always worth contacting the others on smaller machines and conferring about when and where they might like to go. Smaller bikes are also very welcome along on most the rideouts, if in doubt just ask. I think the only exceptions might be if its a long rideout (80+miles) and at speed. :)
    :bike::vesp::MC::chppr:

Roadwart likes this.
  6. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

As both mega & sporty have said, if you fancy a ride, just post up & mention its geared towards smaller bikes. :thumbsup:

7. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Affirmative, Captain. And I haven't found the sticky outlining recommendations for Ride-Outs - could someone point me to it?

8. Emma - 125cc Marauder

Emma - 125cc Marauder Off Roader +

they loved it too, especailly ryan, he was bit surprised what a proper rideouts like, and was quite pleased he got to wessons before the rest of us lol :)

9. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Forums/General Rideouts and its the 4th sticky thread

10. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Its HERE my good man.

11. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

I am deeply indebted - again. I see that I have failed miserably on the couple of occasions I have allowed myself to ascend to the 2nd Man position by stopping after the turn (similar to the correct procedure at roundabouts) instead of before. I promise to do it better next time! May I plead absence of Back Marker for getting myself thoroughly lost as usual? I guess he'd got lost too... I don't really mind that Ryan and pretty much everyone else beat me to lunch :0::stomp:

12. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

IMHO and experience and because every junction is unique the "best" place to stop is one where you are:-
    1) Safe. .
    2)Easily visible to those comimg along behind you.
    3) At a position making it as obvious as possible as to the direction to take.

Roadwart likes this.
  13. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

14. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

[quote="HAYABUSADAVE, post: 19118"

If were still on about keeping warm and the kinky perviness of those that wear tights , then maybe you should try what this pair did, only one problem associated with the cold and fluids though........:giggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57p2uOK4g6Q&feature=fvwrel[/quote]