1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Videos from Switzerland, brands hatch, mallory park and more !

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Miky_G, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I'm in the process of uploading part 1 of 4 of the footage from my mallory park track day, It isn't that interesting as it was wet and i had a £600 deposit sitting in the organisers pocket had I binned it !

I have hours of Switzerland and brands hatch footage to go through so that should keep me busy through the winter months as I have no intention of riding my bike through the winter. Been there, done that !

If anyone wants to see footage that I've already uploaded then look for 'MikyGTT' on YouTube and I hope you enjoy what you see.

I'll post the link for my mallory footage on here once it's uploaded :)

Russell likes this.
  2. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

3. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Looks like you were enjoying yourself Micky, Mallory looked good if a little damp, how did the 848 handle?

4. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

In the wet it was a nightmare ! The footage that uploaded was the 2nd session, the 1st one was very wet and I had a few brown pants moments in both !

In the dry the 848 is epic in every way except straight line speed. The brakes were good, corner speed was good, the bike felt planted but most other bikes were quicker than me on the straights. I was trying to pin the throttle earlier and whislt banked over but that led to more brown pants ha ha !

I'm uploading part 2 as we speak :)

5. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

6. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +