1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Dec 7, 2011] 7 Dec Xmas dinner meetup - PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN IF YOU ARE COMING (TN5 6ER)

Discussion in 'Non bike Related Events' started by R1 Chickie, Nov 7, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

You two were missed mate, but we managed. Was a great night, and no fights, apart from Dave, with a tree???

2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I`m sure you did bud :D Which Dave & which tree? ;)

3. megawatt

Lisa,s Dave. Tree fell on car on.way home, but no injuries, just insurance job.

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Nasty! Glad they are both OK. For some reason I had a mental picture of Hayabusa Dave walking into one outside the xmas dinner meet.

_Yappa_ likes this.
  5. megawatt

Not sure why he wasn,t there. His good lady told me ,but I was pissed.

6. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Cheeky sod....:)

Might have, be it a weekend bash......after JIms do, prob' not....lesson learnt, for a fair old while anyway....

Roadwart likes this.