1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Dec 7, 2011] 7 Dec Xmas dinner meetup - PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN IF YOU ARE COMING (TN5 6ER)

Discussion in 'Non bike Related Events' started by R1 Chickie, Nov 7, 2011.

1. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

LOL As the shift worker I am happy to (cause it means I can have the day off to go!! LOL)

How selfish of me.... :oops: :whistle:

If anyone has any location suggestions PM me so I can pull it all together xo

Les and Roadwart like this.
  2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

The job is yours me dear :thumbsup: & thank you in advance :hug:

3. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Ashdown forest at the Roebuck Inn one lovely Sunday :) If January is beautiful and mild like November, it will be a joy!

kitten_art, BlackHornet and Les like this.
  4. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Sorry to be very, very slow here, but are we paying Tanya the full balance in advance? Seems to be various discussion I just can't see the answer! :dunce:

5. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

one things at a time petal, let me get the deposits and food orders first ;)

6. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

But I can only do one thing at a time anyway. It's just sometimes the wrong thing. :oops:

7. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

That's part of being a man, Jim. We all struggle with it sometimes, and it's especially hard when we see others (women) gleefully multi-tasking (ie. crying and laughing at the same time) but while it doesn't get easier, you do get used to it. :hug: (That's a Man-Hug just in case anyone's wondering...).

kitten_art, R1 Chickie and _Yappa_ like this.
  8. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

What's the dress code for wednesday night? Smart casual, smart smart? I do have a little black number I was gonna throw on???

lammyR6 likes this.
  9. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

I'm not going due to work, but tassles never go astray!! :hdbang:

10. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Jeans and top will be fine. Just look better than the average homeless guy/dishevelled biker :)

11. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Really sorry guys, i now cannot make the dinner due to work, hope you all have a good time, totally pi**ed off :fume:

12. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

I always used say...For the blokes smart/casual for the ladies...Short skirts and low tops! :whoo:

lammyR6 likes this.
  13. Les

Les British Superbike +

You don't want to be in ya best bib 'n tucker when my pudding lands on your lap.;)

lammyR6 likes this.
  14. megawatt

If my Mrs has to clean up the mess, you are dead meat Les.

15. megawatt

Just been on the blower with Gary A. He would like two tickets please, hopefully he can sort the food out. I've asked him to contact Tanya as soon as he can get on line!

16. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

No more changes guys!

17. sexyminx

sexyminx British Superbike +

What a brill night,can't wait to see the pics.well done Tanya,xx

GixxerGilly likes this.
  18. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Great night, thanks again to Tanya for organising. :thumbsup:

Sorry I didn't get to speak to everyone... lots of people!

GixxerGilly likes this.
  19. megawatt

Brilliant night, great idea and organising Tanya. Great company , good food and beer. I did take some pix , but somehow they've disappeared off my phone??? Will keep looking for em?

20. Finchy

Finchy Guest

FFS Alan - you're such a technophobe. However, as it's your BIRTHDAY, I'll let you off. Hope you have a great day.

Thanks for organising everything Tanya - it was good to meet and put faces to names / names to forum names / forum names to bikes... you get the idea.

I'll post some pics in a bit.

J.