1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Dec 7, 2011] 7 Dec Xmas dinner meetup - PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN IF YOU ARE COMING (TN5 6ER)

Discussion in 'Non bike Related Events' started by R1 Chickie, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Excellent evening! Tanya: full marks for the organisation (which isn't as easy as people may think); I award myself 'nil points' for my menu choices because they were all the very last to emerge from the kitchen, although delicious when they did arrive, and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing so many fun people. Some notable exceptions weren't able to attend and were missed, but perhaps they will be able to come to it next year. I haven't had so much fun since... the last time I rode my bike!

Sporty1200 likes this.
  2. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Just to echo the other comments, thanks again Miss T for the organisational wonders. Alan for suggesting a venue that didn't give us food poisoning (I assume, I have an iron stomach so might be the last to know) and of course you chaps for showing up and making it a massive success!
    Special thanks to Tanya for kicking it all off (I reckon she's made a great application to be chief arranger ;) )
    and to Panel Man, for being that guy who's always prepared. In this case to inflate my tyre (my actual tyre too, not Ogy's) typically it was only earlier yesterday as I checked Ogy's pressures I thought "Must get a new cigarette lighter pump". Ho hum.

3. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Oh yes, forgot it was your birthday! We should have had a toast to you. Many happy returns xx

4. Pink-Lady

Pink-Lady Moped

Great night!! Thanks again Tanya!

Was a great turnout, didnt get to speak to everyone but good to meet a few new people. xx

5. nikko1135

nikko1135 125 +

thaks again Tanya for taking control of the organising. It was a fantastic night, great food, great venue and great company.

Note to self...MUST GET ON HERE MORE IN THE NEW YEAR!!

Was thinking a possible meet up point when the weather gets better?

lammyR6 and Hanna like this.
  6. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Fab night! Thanks Tanya for sorting it. Great food, venue and of course great company - Brilliant :D

7. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Fantastic turnout :whoo2:. :secbr:. Thanks Tanya for organising everything.
    Thanks for the lift Hanna :thumbsup:...

8. Finchy

Finchy Guest

9. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

:thumbsup: A Big Thanks to Tanya for organising a great night, sorry I didnt get round to talking to everybody, as there was such a great turnout. look forward to meeting more of you in the new year! :thumbsup:

10. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Don't worry, S&S - you talked to all the important people! :whistle: And Finchy: great pics. well done. We'll test you on the names later.:thumbsup:

Finchy likes this.
  11. Gazza1

Gazza1 Guest

Great night out good food good company and a big thanks to Tanya for organising it all x

12. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:thumbsup: top night out

big thanks to T for all the effort / time sorting it all out:g1::TY:

great seeing so many there :cheers:

really enjoyed it

:secbr:

13. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

Many many thanks Tanya for getting such a great night set up. Looking forward to next one.

14. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Ditto all of the above comments, great turn out and even better picture of the back of my bald head! Well done Tanya and lets not forget...a well done to the pub too!

15. mousematt

mousematt Commuter 500 +

Yeah was a great little place, must head back there again some time... was an awesome turnout, was good to see everyone... Great pics J. :thumbsup: I'm sure they were great pics Alan!:laugh:

Well done Tanya, the master of all things organised... Whats next?? ;)

16. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Thanks Tanya, was a great very well organised Xmas Dinner :) Thanks for taking the time and effort and also for all those who supported it !! Loved the spread sheet :tup:

17. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

Thanks Tanya for organising, was a good night. lots of new faces

18. NancyPants

NancyPants Sport Tourer +

Thanks Tanya, great night, couldn't have chosen a more convenient place...for me!! :)

19. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Just done an upgrade on my HTC Android phone and my party pix have appeared;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the classic Empress piccy;
    [​IMG]

R1 Chickie, mousematt and hoppielimp like this.
  20. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Looks you all had a good night :thumbsup: & soo annoyed that we missed this :fume: but we had already arranged to go away for a week but rest assured we were with you in spirits(s) & we had a drink or 7 to you guys weds evening.

BlackHornet likes this.