1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

winter gear

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by viking killer, Nov 9, 2011.

1. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

so as like a few on here i ride all year and from about now i get my winter gear out, anybody do the same?
    here is my summer gear, and winter gear summer small.jpg winter small.jpg

2. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

LOL I'm a full season rider too. But I go from wearing leathers in summer, to leathers with 2 sets of thermals and fleece in winter. Only thing that really changes is the gloves!

3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

why do you have that huge clock attached to side of Winter lid ???:mstckl:

viking killer likes this.
  4. viking killer

i got fed up with people asking me for the time :D

GixxerGilly likes this.
  5. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I switch from leathers in summer to textiles for Winter...the only thing that stays the same is my lid. :)

6. niki

niki Off Roader +

I ride all weathers and seasons only thing that really changes is the gloves get thicker and a jumper or thick t-shirt under me jacket..

7. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Textile jacket and leather bottoms. When it gets really cold either the thermals go on under the leather bottoms or full textiles go on. Neck warmer and still the same old summer gloves! I did buy a lovely pair of winter gloves but just didnt feel that comfortable when riding. Brilliant for making snowballs though! Kept my warm and dry for ages while I pelted the daughter, her botfriend and my neighbours!

8. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Just an extra base layer, thermal socks and a jumper for me. Ive got winter gloves which ill use if its frosty but they feel fekin horrid.

9. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

I just noticed the other winter essentials in your first pic, WD40 + Jack Daniels. :thumbsup:

viking killer likes this.
  10. viking killer

must have winter items indeed......JD was £20 for ltr at sainsburys saturday i never shop at sainsburys but i made an exception for that :rofl:

11. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Yeah but its the cuddley toy that confuses me!

12. viking killer

hey i'm just a big softy :)

13. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

JD & WD40? Not tried that one myself. Do you have it "on the rocks"? ;)