1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Nov 16, 2011] Nice weekend coming up.....Anything going on? (Dont know yet)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by HAYABUSADAVE, Nov 16, 2011.

1. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

If the weather woman is right then we are to have another nice weekend this week, so anything going on? anything planned? another newbie run so we can all get lost again?? :giggle: Must make use of the good stuff before it snows.......:poop:

2. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Maybe. I wonder if I can get a bike out on test ride... maybe the 848 evo from Laguna? Would be Saturday. Hmmmm...

3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I'm workin , so not goin to San Antonio!

4. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Not quite sure yet, got the day off and meeting up with a friend....a blatt somewhere could be in the mix somewhere

5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Just seen Jim's post about charity car/bike wash at Ashford fire station. Mine could do with a bit of tlc lol

6. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

I have some time on Saturday free?????

7. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

okay...it appears the sun may come out 'ish' tommorrow...thinking about going to Jim's bikewash in Ashford...isn't the Chilli Dog place there too ? Might have to grab one on my way back....anyone want to meet up ? I'm thinking in the morning.

Route I'm likely to go is Ditchling, Lewes, Uckfield, Heathfield, Etchingham, Cranbook...then Ashford....

anyone ?

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i'm working in the morning but may try and get out early afternoon, if i can i could make my way to ashford :thumbsup:

9. hoppielimp

unfort cant do the afternoon :( have to do housey things....

10. lammyR6

I can come out tomorrow but not sure what time as have to pick bike up from mechanic. However, all being well should be free at about 11ish. Gareth - what time are you planning to go?

11. hoppielimp

I'm planning to leave mine about 10am...as I am now further west probably take me 35mins to Heathfield, an 1hr to get to Battle or about 1hr 15min to Hastings. Do you want to me to come to you ?

12. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Hmmm Sounds interesting? Could I stretch my breakfast run out until the afternoon and put off the stuff I have to do until another day?:rubhands: Will keep an eye on your plans...

lammyR6 likes this.
  13. lammyR6

That sounds good. Will have bike back by then all being well. Could meet at mine if that's cool. Will pm my postcode to you. Otherwise am happy to meet in Battle if that's easier.

14. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

What time and where?

15. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I'm up for an 11:00am meet anywhere. :sun1::MC:

16. hoppielimp

I'll come down to you Leila, for 1115hrs...await yr pm...I don't know where yet Fergy, but think its around Hasting 'ish...if you are down that way we could try n meet you ?

17. hoppielimp

Hasting 'ish Jim ? Hows the hand ?

18. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Stitches out, just need to give it lots of exercise ;)

Will await instructions .

19. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Yes I am around Hastings ish area but I am planning to meet a couple of mates at the blueboys for brekkie first so will be back this way for about 11.30, is that too late for you guys?

20. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Unfortunately I`m not going to be out on my bike for a while as I was informed of a warranty recall & advised to not ride unless its to the dealer. Thing is, unless they can do a "collect & deliver", I`m not going to be able to get to them for about a month :(