1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Nov 16, 2011] Nice weekend coming up.....Anything going on? (Dont know yet)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by HAYABUSADAVE, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Les

Les British Superbike +

Good to see the workers keep their hands down their pants in Ashford too.

2. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

cheers everyone for a good day out

3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Was a good afternoon, cheers. Got home, head thumping like there was a little man with a kango going at my forehead! Better get some sunny's to replace the ones I sat on! As I parked myself in comfy position my daughter rang...her mate had locked herself out and her parents were away for the weekend! So up the ladder and break in via the sash window I went! Now the cure for my headache has to be a bit of food and drink, qeustion is bud or wine?

4. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Bud's a bit weak...although you may want to carry on the American theme abit....I'd go for the Wine :thumbsup:

5. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Nooooooo, it has to be JD!!! :D

Finchy likes this.
  6. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

No one about in Hastings on Saturday....... :nah:

No one about in Rye yesterday, well none of our lot anyway........only the Yankie car lot posers ponsing about round the block in their cars....... :nah:

7. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

I was there about 12.00

8. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Bugger, missed ya!