1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Dec 4, 2011] blue and white cafe, A20 (blue and white cafe)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by DAVE B, Dec 3, 2011.

1. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

http://g.co/maps/qtawm
    me lisa and gazza are planing a trip over to the blue and white cafe i have put a route up to start at the 1066 cafe for about 10.30 so if any one is up for it see you then :thumbsup:

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Nice surprise meetin you and Lisa today mate. Will try to make it, but don't wait for me !

3. DAVE B

yes mate if we dont see you tomorrow will see you wednesday:thumbsup:

4. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I might come if I can get up on time! :)

5. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Bugger... just realised I should have left 20 minutes ago to make the 1066 for 10:30 :(

6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

just got back from walking the dog, won't make the 1066 in time, was thinking of heading to Canterbury for the kent fire service thingy so maybe you guys will swing passed there on the way back ?

7. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Sorry I didn't make it, loads to do in the garage.

8. DAVE B

nice ride out bit cold but not to bad grate to see you all:thumbsup: see you wednesday:spag:

9. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

good to see you all again, shame we didn't get as far as planned but that was cold and the oasis cafe was a good little spot :thumbsup:

10. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Good post Lisa n Dave, needed to get out for a blat :thumbsup:. Twas a bit fresh but well worth it. Thanks peeeps. :D

11. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Good to see folks and get out on the bike. :thumbsup: Sorry we didn't manage to hook up Leila. :thumbsdown:

12. Gazza1

Gazza1 Guest

Good ride out guys and girls learnt a valuable lesson today dont gun the fireblade on cold tyres