1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Dec 18, 2011] Pre Christmas Rideout Sunday 18th (Robertsbridge, East Sussex)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by megawatt, Dec 10, 2011.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Working all this weekend and all Christmas and New Year, so next Sunday is my last chance to join you guys for a blat. Meet at 1066 at 1100 if dry or 1200 if damp ? Heading anywhere?

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

sounds like a like will watch the weather closely :D

3. megawatt

So just me n Tom interested in this then???

4. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

not sure guys...i'm sure i have 100 one things i'm supposed to be doing so that everything is ready for christmas...:rolleyes:

5. megawatt

Well if you're not sure, just forget about them and have a rideout instead. You can do them when the weathers too crap for riding!!!

6. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

I'd been promising myself I'd try to join you, but find myself organising a trip to site on Saturday in Cheltenham to collect some offcuts for recycling in Tavistock on Sunday, so... it's highly unlikely at the moment :unsure::thumbsdown:

7. megawatt

Will be nice to ride with you one day Richard, before you work yourself to death!!! But obviously work and cash comes first?

8. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

At the moment, work seems to be coming first. No sight of cash just yet, but I expect it'll be on the very next bus just around the corner. We have to take our claims of recyclability seriously, even if nobody else does!

9. megawatt

Good luck with it mate, wish I could help?

Panel Man likes this.
  10. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

STW hoping to join you guys. What is it 1100 at 1066 or 1066 at 1100 :unsure:

11. megawatt

Be great to see ya mate. 1100 if dry, 1200 if damp. 1066 would be too late!!!

12. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Last weekend before one client flies off to warmer climes, so muggins has to work BOTH days, so unable to come out to play :(

13. Gazza1

Gazza1 Guest

could be up for this weather permitting the bike is all snugged up for the winter on paddock stands and all covered up :sleep: lol

14. Finchy

Finchy Guest

It'll likely be my last chance for a rideout this year as I now have to go to Turkey for a couple of days for work next week :mad:. Soooo, count me in.

Just checked the weather and it looks like it should be ok, if bloody cold. Have you worked a route out?

On another note, it's not looking like I'll be able to join you on the Spa trip as it does indeed clash with when we're in Poland. Not a happy boy.

15. DAVE B

DAVE B British Superbike +

got to go shoping this weekend so mite drop in and see you all at 1066 befor we go :thumbsup:

16. megawatt

Be nice to see you there Dave. Finchy, you will be missed at Spa. No route yet, just a meeting place!

17. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

I'm a possibly! Just checking if I can get a leave pass from hubby :unsure:

18. megawatt

Be nice to meet you before Christmas?

19. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I'll be there, as long as weather plays nice! :)

Finchy likes this.
  20. megawatt

Lookin cold, but dry ! Hopefully got a few Fireblade riders coming down?