1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Jul 1, 2012] Bike rally, music festival towards end of summer 2012. (Ashford area)

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by Boss Hogg, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg Twist N Go

Hi all, Just thinking about organising a bike rally for everyone at the end of summer (sept possibly) in my back garden! Primarily I would need to know some numbers interested then sort out a price. I have a field we can use but it belongs to my neighbour so I would have to ask if we can use it for camping plus if ok to get a couple of bands to play. I live near Ashford so pretty central for all. Please let me know if you'd be interested below and we can start the ball rolling.....(or not!)

Les, deano81 and lammyR6 like this.
  2. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

im an ex musician, so know quite a few bands as did session work for a few plus my brother drums with a couple of diff bands. plus i think theres quite a few musicians here to maybe knock something together lol... sounds like a workable idea though fella. id be up for this prob

Sporty1200 likes this.
  3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Something in September would be great mate:)

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

would be interested in popping along to this :thumbsup:

5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Have a word with SteveeP. He`s into his music with his ARFM radio show. I`m sure he can help out band wise.

6. Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg Twist N Go

Thanks for the offer deano but the event is being organised by one of our group members, she has it all pretty much in hand at present but will tell her about your offer of help. Thanks

7. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

np . if their local to ashford then chance it may be one of the bands i know lol .

8. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

I should be able to persuade the guys i play with to come along and play. Also would be great to have those secb musicians do something, maybe with some guest vox from brave members. :thumbsup:

We can donate any profits (after expenses) to a nominated charidy m8. :)

9. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I can play the fool ;)

10. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I can play sillybeggars?;)

11. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

i can play with slack's girlfriend