1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

new race series

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by lost, Jan 6, 2012.

1. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

sounds like a good idea :) all depends on the cost of each race day but i could seriously be tempted, not sure i could make the race days for this year but will keep an eye on things :)

3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

There's a little write up on the MSV series in the latest Fast Bikes. :thumbsup:

4. Spin

Spin Street Fighter +

Sounds like they've realised the Hottrax Endurance formula has been very successful and they want to grab some of the action...

5. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I'd love to do this, I think it would be very exciting if anything

6. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I reckon you would be fast enough Miky.:)

7. phil

phil Moped +

Sounds like a good formula, im too old for Racing :D good luck to anyone that has a go...

8. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I'm definitely getting another bike this year. I'd prefer it to be an oldish 600cc sports bike with not too many miles. I looked at the dates for the series and I'm working on every single one of them ! So i won't be doing that this year but I will be getting as many track days under my belt as possible.

I plan on attending this Chris walker bike school at Mallory park during the summer. At the moment it looks like I'll be going alone but if anyone wants to go as well then let me know and hopefully we'll get enough of us to make it a SECB event :)

9. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I doubt it !

10. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Sounds good. Already reapplied for my ACU licence in case I'm lucky/brave enough to get a chance to offer my time as a sidecar passenger? Don't think I would be fast enough to race anymore but am not too bad as a grease monkey in the pit garage :)

11. RetryRider

RetryRider Commuter 500 +