1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

WSB 2012 starts this weekend !!!

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Feb 19, 2012.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Hoping all the Brit Boys do well especially Camier who has got shot of that Aprillia(that he was way to tall to ride) and also shot of that knob Biaggi as a Team mate- Camier and now riding with Hopkins(who is injured doh!) on Suzuki's.
    And hope Sam Lowes does well to in Supersport :)
    oooo sxoooo cannot wait for the weekend :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco::whoo: :whoo:

2. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Looking forward to it also :)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  3. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

4. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

im so glad that this is back on, its good to see that the brits are doing quite well too. Glad ive got sky+

5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

As you know jay, no Sky here - but for £35 a year- or £2.99 a month (prob a better option) as I only watch Eurosport in main race season. I can watch all racing on PC or phone.
    Nother injury now - Brooks has re-opened an old wound - so haslem Out - Hopper out and waiting on news of Josh !
    Sam done well yest though :)

6. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

i watched both races and was impressed by the two old boys even though Checa came off in the first race. was good to see Sykes towards the front. Just a shame so many riders were injured at the start of the season. 5 weeks till the next race so hopefully the field will be complete with the rest and they will all be 100% fit.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  7. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

was a bit sick with Suzukis though ........... :-(

8. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

yeah i know what you mean. its the same for me with Yamaha and the fact that there isnt one in the field. Bloody global economy. :fume:

9. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Biaggi can still ride a bike!!!!!!! 2nd to last and back to 2nd awesome riding!!