1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Feb 24, 2012] RideOut Friday 24th Feb 2012 (TN32 5JH)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Roadwart, Feb 20, 2012.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I'll try n get there a bit earlier mate. What's your ETA???:)

2. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

I wouldn't worry about getting here early, I've got here and already had my breakfast!

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Just got in after a good day out with some great people. :thumbsup: Just over 100 miles door to door was just what the doc ordered to flush out some cobwebs :D

Russell likes this.
  4. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Nope.....changed my mind....don't wanna go now :hah:

Was really good to meet those who turned up today. Was going to take the mickey out of Rob for keep leaving his indicators on, but then I went and did the same thing....at least twice!

Roadwart and GuzziRob like this.
  5. Les

Les British Superbike +

Yep, not a bad ride. Good to see some faces again & nice to meet you Sharon.

kitten_art likes this.
  6. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Come on guys... let's see the pictures! If we can't manage to join you, at least let us all live vicariously!

7. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

And you.....Wiggy

8. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Errrrr.......nice weather today wasn't it....apart from the foggy start *cough*

9. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Thanks everyone :thumbsup: good fun, quite warm ish, was just good to get out for 4 hours ride n chat.
    Great to meet you Sharon, nice bike, it was fun sitting behind you and RW to hear that rumble..
    Also great to see Shrimpy out of hibernation and enjoying the ride.. Roll on summer.... :)

Roadwart, Russell and kitten_art like this.
  10. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +