1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands Hatch EASTER MEET - 2012

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Mar 16, 2012.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I know their are a lot of planned Outings/ Rides/Meetings etc. on this weekend. I will be camping at Brands from the Thursday for the first British Superbikes :)

Anyone going for the weekend or Days ??

2. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Will be there on the Monday.

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I'm hoping to stay over Sun night but depends on who of my scattered family is here from abroad at the time lol! However will defo be up on the Monday!!

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Sue & I will be down friday evening after I finish work but will be going home sunday as I can`t get the monday off work :(

GixxerGilly likes this.
  5. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

I hope to be there sometime. :)

6. Steve B

Steve B Street Fighter +

I'll be there from thurs to mon!!!!!!!!:)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  7. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

For Easter ????

i will pop up on Race day c ant Camp im affraid but wuill be there In July for ~The BIG ONE !!!!!

GixxerGilly likes this.
  8. Roadwart

Sorry, misunderstanding. Can`t do Easter (got family down) I was talking about the birthday one in July. :cheers:

GixxerGilly likes this.
  9. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

cya on *our corner* then lol

10. Steve B

Steve B Street Fighter +

That you will Miss Gilly. Let me know if there's anything you want me to take up in my "motorhome" :)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  11. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

cant remember if you have a jenny or not ?? no prob I'll take my straightenrs to one of garages if need be and charge phones on car charger - just ordered a tent HEATER to, that works from a gas canister av. 3hrs one canister -so if its cold be spending whole evening in bar! lol will just be takin food for me but if there *left overs* I will share lol. Oh and just ordered another new tent - but taking the big one to Brands - but am off to Thruxton the following Thursday so will need small tent for there.. and those 2 I got last year looked naff tents .... Not sure who on here is camping (not scrolling back_ but def me Mickhalor and her little 'un. you and thats its from here - but have got other friends going cya soon xx

12. Steve B

Steve B Street Fighter +

I think I jumped the gun a bit!! Looking at my tickets I think the circuit opens on friday so I'll be there fri morning. :)

13. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

90% sure I'll be down for Monday... might be meeting up with some guys from another forum also so will be about, somewhere.

lammyR6 and GixxerGilly like this.
  14. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Thurs is Set up day so open paddock and Pits . Fri is practice day :) Thats why Tickat says friday as no one is on gates etc Thursday

15. Steve B

Steve B Street Fighter +

What day are you getting there?

16. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I'm hoping to head up Monday as well so maybe can hook up for the ride? :) x

17. Roadwart

May possibly be free Monday, depends on what time the family decide to head off. I`ll keep you informed.

18. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Sounds good to me... let me have a look at the route for both of us and see if I can find a suitable meeting point. :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  19. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

hmmm just had a phone call from Hospitality people ..... bit bloody late but their offer is -- if anyone wants a weekend ticket entry for £50 to include Hospitality (thats on the start finish line) crisps nuts and nibbles Tv s warmth and heat - but provide your own drink - Let me know x

20. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I will be their from Lunchtime Thursday :)