1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Brands Hatch EASTER MEET - 2012

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by GixxerGilly, Mar 16, 2012.

1. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I was outside Grid Jay - Taking pics of them inside . - everyone went home (from our gang) after the first race - Die hard here stayed till end ! but was fortunate to have a media friend - who invited me to watch from the media room (those black windows at Grid) and I was gutted no racing other than the 2nd 600 that again ended rapidly in carnage. - Ben Wilson being given win - then took off him . My man Dan, Stock thous #86 was P1 in first qualifying and needed a wet 2nd q to keep his poll - but it was dry and he was pushed back to 8 th :-( - sadly came off with a few others at paddock Hill at start of race :-(
    I am off to Thruxton tomorrow - so wont be here till maybe Tues and back up to Mod Strength :)