1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

[Mar 20, 2012] saturday 24th (anywhere)

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by ramrider, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

I appologise now for the young lad that is tagging along with me this morning :)

2. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

:hah: are you trying to limit any potential damage to your reputation by association.

3. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Mmmm.... Brekkie possibilities.:)

Hanna likes this.
  4. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

:sun2: is shining bright over on the marsh :Dtemps arent too bad either...

5. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Bugger...woke up too late!

6. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Good to see folks... sorry Les if I got a bit squeaky when you tried to help me turn the bike around - I'm more than a little bit precious about it!

Nice little ride (105 miles) so ready for the first service next week. Dear lord there were a lot of cops about.

SteveeP likes this.
  7. Les

Les British Superbike +

Squeaky I don't mind but when you poke me in the chest just for touching it:eek: ...I'd be careful too if I paid out so much. We saw no cops at all, wherever it was we went. Good pace for a large rideout, thanks Patrick & nice to meet Dawn too.:thumbsup:

8. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Excellent weather , excellent riding company, some very nice roads and a good pace. What more could a man wish for? :sun1::cool:

9. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

did i need that, it seems such a long time i had such a good ride and to catch up with some good friends thanks for a great day and great way to start a week off work :ghug:

10. Sporty1200

8 hours out n about = 190 miles in glorious :sun2: :bounce:
    Thanks everyone for the excellent company and laffs. Great rideout and good to see some faces ive not seen for a while.. :thumbsup:

11. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Nice to see so many of you today, I dont think I got round all of you? Sorry about having to shoot off but good deeds for the mother inlaw (who is injured yet again) were arranged...Never mind, I dont think the spitfires will be going anywhere.
    Surprised there arent any pics?

12. Les

Les British Superbike +

Only 'cos Mega wasn't there.;)

13. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:thumbsup:cracking day :D :sun2::bike:no offs no police :D:D:D

great to see so many out :thumbsup:

not bad for the last day of winter, clocks change now and even more sunlight to play in :bounce: :bounce:

JimG likes this.
  14. Gazza1

Gazza1 Guest

great day out some great roads great company :thumbsup:

JimG likes this.
  15. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

cracking day out, loads of sun,bloody shatterd now roll on tomorror:D

JimG likes this.
  16. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Great day thanks all sorry about route through. Canterbury ! Over this way we don't get the police. Numbers like you all do in Sussex so stay over there! Was so good to catch up with people that I have it seen until September lets hope there is many more days like this thanks all

Gazza1, JimG, ramrider and 1 other person like this.
  17. Sporty1200

Some great roads Paul :thumbsup:, I did get the impression that plod were thin on the ground out East :) from the ''pace'' of the ride at times. They are probably dealing with all the rapists and murderers out your way, unlike Sussex. ;)

18. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

So so true but they are pretty good over here mate