1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Welsh rideout between 12-15th Aug

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Les, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Les

Les British Superbike +

Having been out of it for a while (& for a bit longer yet) due to recent problems in NI, I was looking at a thread re Welsh roads. Now that prat Brunstrom has gone & maybe police are less focussed on bikes it'd be a good time ride around Wales, around Brecon area. Done it once by car & thought how much more fun it'd be by bike so...Was thinking of riding there having a play, staying over in b & b then coming home later next day, or the one after if anyone's up for it.

2. J'05'H

J'05'H Sport Tourer +

Im going tomorrow :)

3. Les

Les British Superbike +

OK but let me know how it was?

4. Les

Les British Superbike +

Maybe it was your post that prompted me. I'm really stuck here, not able to get away until after the 12th. Enjoy.

5. Les

Les British Superbike +

If there's no takers it'll be planB, which is putting 2 pushbikes on the car & do the hills by pedal power instead.

6. J'05'H

J'05'H Sport Tourer +

Just came back yesterday, originally planned to stay a night. I'm leaving for the Swiss Alps during the dates you've posted mate, sorry I cant make it.