1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Lydden Trackday 21st April

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by JimG, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Have a good one, fellas! It's damn sunny up here, I also am writing with gritted teeth although it's mostly due to chewing my breakfast, sitting in said sun, on the patio. Sorry Paul. ;)

lammyR6 and Sporty1200 like this.
  2. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Thanks Pal

Skortchio likes this.
  3. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

had a great day, the sun was shining all day, the only rain was during lunchtime conveniently :sun2:
    hope everyone got back okay

lost likes this.
  4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

cracking day :whoo:took the 400 which wouldn't start :thumbsdown: so did the first session on the Hornet :Whoo3:and then i cooked it :( but boy that was a fun 18 mins. Luckily the SEC had been the work and the 400 was running, well kind of 3 out of 4 cyclinders working so that became my ride for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon up until i was left unable to move :( The joys of riding a small bike, i ache like crazy. So down up power but up on fun the 400 was great, loads of corner speed just nothing on the straights. i then handed / forced Leila to take the 400 while i retired :D

Thanks to team SEC for
    A. getting the bike there and back,
    B getting the bike going :D
    C making vast amounts of coffee/tea and food for us all
    D the laughing and banter

:10::10::10:

Roadwart, lost and Garya like this.
  5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Fab day indeed!! Massive thank you to Jim for chauffering and letting me have a few sessions out on the "yellow one" (great fun!), to Tom for forcing me to take the 400 out which left me grinning ear to ear, to Sharon for hotdogs, tea and generally looking after us and to the SEC gang for great company and lots of laughs. To top it off, even the weather was kind :thumbsup:
    Am tired but still smiling :D !!

Sporty1200 and lost like this.
  6. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

7. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

as the rest have said what a fantastic day.have put all the work crap back in the van have just sat down just trying to build up the strengh to have a really hot bath could really do with a nice massage now anyone know any numbers:D
    some good pics there jim :thumbsup:

lammyR6 likes this.
  8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

lammyR6 likes this.
  9. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Great pics Jim. :thumbsup:

10. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Just jealous coz you're all silly tall and I am of normal height :p hee hee. (Hmm, me and normal in the same sentence. Must be the wine :confused:)

11. lost

maybe your normal and were all mad or maybe the sloe brandy has killed off any brain cells still working

lammyR6 likes this.
  12. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Looks like it was fun, glad the weather stayed nice enough! :)

13. Stars and Stripes

Now I am really pissed off

Glad you all had a great time!! just sorry I couldnt be there. Perhaps? next time

14. Stars and Stripes

Yes great pictures Jim, but none of you!!

15. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

You may not have noticed but by bikes not exactly suited to a track environment. ;) Although both Sporty & I did talk about doing a session on the cruisers for a giggle. :D

16. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Bit of a surplus of BLACK leather!!!! Can't some of you get some nice colourful ones! LOL

17. lost

1st two on the 6th line he's on the yellow bike

18. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Oh - I was going to claim it was me with the pony tail :MC:

Trouble is I can't take a photo of myself, and the circuit photographer obviously doesn't find my riding style exciting enough to be worth taking a photo. However thanks to Leila for a couple. :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  19. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Looks like a good day out :thumbsup: I'm hoping to be about for the one on the 26th May so will post up closer when I know for certain. :D

20. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I'm doing Brands evening on 10th May, and Cadwell Bank holiday Monday 4th June. Going to Cadwell on the Sunday and B&B nearby. It's a bank holiday on the Tuesday as well so a day to recover!