1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

New exhaust

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by jack_bm, Apr 30, 2012.

1. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Finally got my little 250 a new exhaust and in my opinion its looks really nice! got it second hand for £130 P&P included its a two brothers titanium exhaust has a few dents on the back but you cant see them so it doesnt bother me, makes it sounds like a totally different bike, much louder as well. the camera does it no justice and doesnt show how loud it really is but heres the video.

Den likes this.
  2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

That should get you noticed :eek:

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

sounds a lot better, nice one :thumbsup:

4. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Sounds ace, 2bro's are always a bit on the vocal side :thumbsup:

(The lag is from the low lighting and cam having trouble compensating ;) )

jack_bm likes this.
  5. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Sounding good there dude, ppl hear you coming easy now! :D

6. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Love it.... Big differance.... A real dirty growler, (mechanically speaking) :thumbsup:
    Look forward to comparing it against ma Sportster sometime.. :D

jack_bm likes this.
  7. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Sounds well nice on tick over Jack. The sound distorts a tad too much when revving, probably due to it being a bit loud ;)

8. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Yeah it defiantly gets me heard! but i absolutely love it! i love the popping noise (back fire i think they call it ;) ) it makes when the revs drop a bit not sure if it does it in the video though. Whats happening may day on a side note be good to meet a few people from the forum is there any rides happening that me and my friend could tag along on?

kitten_art and Sporty1200 like this.
  9. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I know the noise you mean & I love it too. Mine has a nice pop on overrun, especially from higher revs in second. :D

10. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

i think its an addictive sound :p

kitten_art and Roadwart like this.
  11. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

gen3.jpg

How many times have I got to show you buggers what a real zorst looks like......;) :giggle:

(One of four from the Avro Vulcan Bomber)

kitten_art, coxy, jack_bm and 2 others like this.
  12. Sporty1200

Yer backfire... ive never owned a bike with standard pipes that does it well, but start modifying, oh Yes :thumbsup:.

My CB ocassionaly does it, but the Sportster, is down to a fine art.. :D

Keep checking the general rideout section and events. There are usualy lots of varied rideouts and anyones welcome.. :thumbsup:

13. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

That was my first option just couldn't find a link pipe for it ;)

Haha i looked at a CB for my first bike but i think the insurance was a bit to much really like the look of them and i look foward to hearing the Sportster!

Okay i'll keep an eye out just wanted to get out on mayday for a change :)

Sporty1200 likes this.
  14. Sporty1200

re - Mayday - few of us will be heading away from town this time to navigate ''quieter'' roads, but the 'in town'' gathering is worth a look too.
    re - Sportster, i think people may say ''Its fekin loud'' :D Cant afford to tax it at the mo but its sure to make its 2012 spring/summer debut at some point :D

re - CB its a stunner in many ways imo, got a decat too so a deeper rasp to it than standard. Again id love to put a lil exil on the end but it means (by my research) adding a power comander which all adds to way to much ££ for me.

jack_bm likes this.
  15. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Aha i see yeah im thinking me and my mate will just head to rye maybe a cafe which is after the canal road then come back through camber to hastings.

haha if someone complains its to loud it means they've seen you and they know your there so thats one less thing to worry about :p will be good to see it on the road! :)

Sporty1200 likes this.
  16. Sporty1200

Loud pipes save lives... FACT.. :D

Les, Roadwart and jack_bm like this.
  17. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Thats the phrase i was trying to remember that i couldnt!! :D

18. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Mind you Kev, quiet pipes makes for less nicking.......( Don't like to advertise when the Busa mocks the speed limits.....;) )

19. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Forgot to mention the stock exhaust believe it or not weight pretty much 5kg! just the can! dont know how but it did the Two brothers weighs a lot lot less than that but i cant find the weight on the internet and i forgot to weigh it because i was over excited and just got it on the bike :p

20. reeseyboy

reeseyboy Sport Tourer +

You Harley owners are all the same!