1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

New exhaust

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by jack_bm, Apr 30, 2012.

1. reeseyboy

reeseyboy Sport Tourer +

Know what you mean. A few years ago I had a Yamaha XJR1300SP. I bought an Over Racing Project full race system from Japan, when the postie turned up I couldn't beleive he was standing there with the whole lot under one arm! It took both hands (and supportive under garments) to hold up just one of the original cans!

jack_bm likes this.
  2. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Sporty1200 said:
    Love a real dirty growler....

Kev, I bet you say that to all the girls......:giggle:

3. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

is that growling the badger?

4. HAYABUSADAVE

It could well be Rob, hope it wasn't a dirty one tho'......have to ask him.....;)

'Ere Kev is that right about growling the badger???? :giggle:

5. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

I think Micky_G coined the phrase (somewhere in swiss) to my knowledge, at which i fell to floor laffing first time i heard the ''non mechanical'' terminology... What could he have meant??

HAYABUSADAVE likes this.
  6. HAYABUSADAVE

I wonder how many peeps on here 'googled ' that term???? :think2: