1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

NEW FORUM

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Sporty1200, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Hi All.. just wanted to say.. this is still a very new forum in some ways and there is still lots to do in terms of finalising details relating to PM's (private messaging - or start a conversation as it is on here), how Moderators are selected, the right Premium members package etc etc.. These issues will be sorted asap,, but please do bear in mind we are less than a few weeks old and a HUGE amount has been achieved in such a short space of time...
    :10:

What has become clear to me is the importance of recieving honest feedback (positive and negative) from active members, (friends) which i personally welcome and encourage, relating their opinions, sugestions, ideas and hopes for our forum... You LOT ROCK...

:sun2:

JimG, deano, ramrider and 2 others like this.
  2. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

:nthread:

As sporty just said, things are being sorted, albeit a bit slower than we would like & we are not keeping anyone in the dark intentionally. We just want to make sure the site runs as smoothly as possible for users *&* site team.

I`m going to rename the "Site bug reports" to "Site feedback" so you can not only report bugs, but also make suggestions about the site. There was some very good feedback & suggestions passed to us at the KAA run & they are being discussed at this very moment. :thumbsup:

This site has been set up by bikers, for bikers so we really do need your input to make it all work.

:ron2:

JimG, ramrider and GixxerGilly like this.
  3. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

You guys are doing a fantastic job and I for one am very impressed with what you have achieved so far. Is it true that we still can,t send PMs I ask coz I need to send my mobile number to Skortchio and don,t want it posted on the site.?

4. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

hi megawatt, go into the members lounge section and there is a thread called mods contact, skortchio's number is in there so you could text him or phone him :thumbsup:

Roadwart likes this.
  5. megawatt

Cheers mate. Be nice to see you again soon. Think we only did one rideout together on ksb.

6. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

yeah i think we met at H's ? a lot has happened since then :laugh:

7. megawatt

Ah yeah, H,s as well. May be up there Tuesday or is it Wednesday?

8. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

h'
    h's cafe is wednesday evenings hope that helps

9. megawatt

Yeah, saves me being there when it,s shut.!

10. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Yup fantastic job on the site fellas!

Roadwart likes this.
  11. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Thanks James :thumbsup: You also have to remember that its the members, as well as the site team, that make a forum.

12. Steve B

Steve B Street Fighter +

So far I'm very impressed with the site and it can and will only get better. I feel right at home here :rubhands:

Roadwart likes this.
  13. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I think RW & the Mods have Done a Great Job getting the Site to where it is Now - When this was all Mentioned and Paul (RW ) was Speaking we was hoping to be Going live around now !! so to have this up now with 80 Members and over 3000 Post i think is a Grand Achievement, As this already has been pointed out and i am just recapping here this Forum is For People who are associated with bike in one way or another it was set up by bikers for biker, you could not get better than that, But this site will take time to Grow this will only happen buy everyone on here continuing to support the site and its development, Before you know it there will be 100s of members here and we all will be doing different ride out different events etc,

Again Feedback is very important - if things need changing or adding make the suggestion as it all about the members, the Mods will look at every sujestion made and have open discussion, i dont think there is a site like this around that is layed back fun and with so many people i could call friends Thanks again to all your Support,

Looking forward to all your Thoughts for the future ...Yoda

Sporty1200 and Roadwart like this.