1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

A brace of Fast Fuzz! A-21

Discussion in 'On the Road!' started by Panel Man, May 5, 2012.

1. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Returning home to T Wells last night southbound along the A-21, I was being spoken to by my business colleague and had half an ear on what he was saying so not driving (my car) in my usually spirited manner. I was content to be passed by a pushy so-and-so in a Saab estate. I moved aside to let him through and moved out again in his wake to follow on by a gaggle of slower cars. Irritatingly, he then decelerated back to 68mph. Thinking he'd realised he was nearing his turn off, I waited and eased by him at a relatively forgivable 75mph or so.

I spied what was obviously a muscular, grey Vauxhall heading the queue and boasting an awful lot of rear windscreen "brake" lights. Hmmm. I completed my manoeuvre and returned to the left lane whereupon a black version of said black Vauxhall emerged from the gaggle, floored it and swept by me. I didn't follow. He got bored and slowed down waiting for his mate who had a go at tempting me by dropping a couple of gears and going by fast. Again I kept at a rock steady 70mph and found myself catching and passing them.

At this point I interrupted my earnest passenger and apologised that I hadn't heard a word for the last five minutes and explained why. This resulted in a cry of 'entrapment'.

Anyone else seen 'em?

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

something like this then ??

kitten_art and lost like this.
  3. Panel Man

How did you get hold of their film? Heh, heh, heh... Seriously, though, folks - the last time my colleague rode in the car wih me, I was pulled over. Perhaps they are tracking him..? Is this kind of behaviour acceptable on public roads? They broke the speed limit after all!

4. Finchy

Finchy Guest

If I were you, check your colleague's ankles. If he has an elegant black box strapped to one of them, this may explain the regular proximity of Her Majesty's Henforcement Hofficers. Either that or he's a drug mule and is 'packing'.

5. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Either that or he's a drug mule and is 'packing'

I don't advise checking......unless you have rubber gloves! :giggle:

Finchy likes this.
  6. Panel Man

Eugh... The Police are a welcome alternative.