1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Cotswolds Way... beautiful ride!

Discussion in 'On the Road!' started by R1 Chickie, Jul 25, 2011.

1. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Start Malvern, head over to Forest of Dean, down to Blakeney, over towards Cirencester to the Cotswolds water park for a swim and a drink and blast down the M4 home. There was one of the funnest roads Ive ever ridden, Ill put exact route when I work it out. Ooh, and Fish Hill on the way to Malvern :)

2. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

You realise with all these fine routes through uncharted territory, you're going to have to lead us through them so we can enjoy them too!

:laugh:

3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Everything but the swim and M4, don't do either if I can help it! :D

4. Les

Les British Superbike +

When you say 'beautiful' & 'funny' roads, you forgot to mention you're talking about the trees, shrubbery, lakes etc & not the roads.;)

5. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Sounds like a fun ride :)

6. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Done Malven a Few times - Stoped in Pub just over the Bridge in the Village center for Dinner from there headed over to Builth Wells ,,, then up to Owestry - Fantastic roads still have the Maps from when i went with a Previous Forum - Weather was great as well :)