1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Casey retiring!

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by Panel Man, May 17, 2012.

1. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Casey Stoner is really retiring at the end of the 2012 season (says the BBC's Matt Roberts). Apparently he has lost the passion for it. Clearly he's never been on a proper ride-out...

Who is going to console Slack?

2. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I really hope does not is he of to WSB - i dont think he will ever go there !

3. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

Did anyone see his wife's expression whilst he was talking to the press? She couldn't of had a bigger smile. Something tells me he aint the one that's fed up with it :sneaky:

Stars and Stripes and Roadwart like this.
  4. Yoda

He is doing it just for her i think but its what he wants !

5. sara-gaz

sara-gaz 125 +

The sport will miss out when he goes. Though its another seat that Cal could take :rubhands:. That or Ben Spies seat as my dog could ride that bike faster :bike:

6. Yoda

Ban spies will Not get a honda ride and neither will CAL - but Cal may get bens bikes and Spies may go toWSB

7. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Good!......:thumbsup:

8. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Honda and Rossi are "talking"

9. Yoda

No - Rossi will be in a Private team next year with one rider just him Coke cola is a Big big Sponcer and yes will be a Factory Honda !!!

nikko1135 likes this.