1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Sun 27 - Box Hill - Ride out 10:00am @ 1066 cafe

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Yoda, May 21, 2012.

1. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Just has a text from Mega & he got separated from the rest of the group too so I think everyone got "mislaid" at some point during the day :D

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I did ring you back Kev, from E Grinstead! You said you weren,t keen, so I asked Paul. Will catch up soon.

3. megawatt

Yeah, bloody Satnav sent me down A22 instead of A264!!! The best road.

4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Fekin eedjits the lot of you us.... :hah:

Yoda likes this.
  5. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Was good to finally meet people from the forum, look forward to hopefully seeing you again on the next ride out

Amber likes this.
  6. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

good to see a few of you at the 1066 this morning, very funny seeing kev pull in to rye a short while later :haha:

was a skorching hot day but a nice cold breeze when riding was nice :thumbsup: followed by a bbq :D

Yoda likes this.
  7. Carnage

Carnage Race Rep +

well i had a crackin day ...sorted most of the cobwebs on the ride to frant then a decent ride to box from there playing among the 600 sports bikes , on the way back after a few of MW's comments regarding waiting for me i decided to give him something to follow other than a bad satnav.....where was ya grand dad :ner: and after waiting for a feew minutes for him to catch up at east grinstead he decides he wanted to go it alone while the rest of us took the best route :hah:
    i did wait for a while Al but thought youd buggered of another route in the end so had an absolute hoot hunting down the rest of the boys just outside of tunny wells.

roll on the next one :rubhands:

8. megawatt

Was a great ride on the A24 bends mate. Was really lookin forward to A264 as well, Bugger.!!!

9. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

Very many appologies to Sporty. I was told Roadwart was back marker so when you followed me thru Hawkhurst and Cranbrook I thought you were doing same as me going home the country way. But when you followed me thru Smarden and Pluckley I did start to question where you were going. Kept saying to myself I dont think he lives this way. Sorry Kev I feel really bad taking you so far off route.

10. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Cheers all enjoyed hanging on to your tail Alan around a few of the twisties, shame we lost Kev from the start! I waited as 2nd man at the Ticehurst turn from the A21 for a while until RW came along and rightly (but wrongly!!) took him as tailend...sorry Kev. Look forward to the next one.

11. BlackHornet

but you still got him closer to home than his satnav ever would :haha:

Stars and Stripes and GuzziRob like this.
  12. nozdog

nozdog Moped

Just to say thank you to the all SECB for a greatride out. Did go wrong in a few places but ha ho first time out and god it was hot! I've spoken to my two friends and they enjoy themselfs I'll also get the other two to join the forum.

@MW sorry we lost you and Carnage for showing me to the A21.

See you all soon.:thumbsup:

13. Roadwart

Good job you didn`t wait for sporty as he turned right following Keith for hawkhurst. The important thing is everyone had a good & safe ride, wherever they went. :thumbsup:

14. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

Good to see you at the 1066. I ended up having another 200+ mile day. But didn't the hot weather bring all the dickheads out on the roads? :fume:

15. BlackHornet

cyclists :mad::mad::mad: riding 4 wide and turning right without signaling :scared::scared:

16. megawatt

Don't get me started about fookin cyvclists %$£&**%$
    Anyway a few of my pix;
    A bus stop near East Grinstead;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dodgy character spotted at Boxhill. The only rider wearing shorts, while not riding his bike!!!
    [​IMG]

jack_bm, Amber and Sporty1200 like this.
  17. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

Nice to meet you all at Box Hill, was wondering where you had all got to when you were there anyway.....:whistle:

Hope you didn't fry those feet Alan....... :thumbsup:

18. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

:lol2:psml, Not your fault Keith... i was just faithfully staying behind the bike in front. Good job you weren't a European courier.. :rofl2:

Roadwart likes this.
  19. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Great to see all you at 1066 - went from there to rye - then rye to wessons then back down- then back via blue boys to ashford again 200+ miles brilliant day - cant wait till next weekend ... and lets shoot the peopl on push bikes they cause havock...........

jack_bm likes this.
  20. Roadwart

Yeah we had a few plonkers on bikes too & lets not even mention the horse we came across just before Groombridge.

Yoda and jack_bm like this.