1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

For Sale BOGOF - SDOC100 Gel Cleaner

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by Ducky, May 31, 2012.

1. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Too late..... i got it dirty today :) I will clean it and post a pic next time just to show it off.
    I was gonna do it when i looked at it first thing today, i blacked the tyres n all.... looked sweet:thumbsup:

I'm guessing you probably havnt needed to try it yet, i know you only recently cleaned the triumph...

2. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

correct m8 was hoping to get out on bike. not managed to yet :thumbsdown: but hope to tommorrow

3. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Is it "Ducky" clean :giggle:

Ducky likes this.
  4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Absolutely, cleaner - probably ;) but it got a lil filthy today.... Ill post a pic when i clean it again, coz it did look good. :cool:

5. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

This stuff isn't that great, I was expecting caustic soda like cleaning power. As it turns out 20 years of oily grime requires some agitation to get shifted.
    Brake cleaner fired from the compressor doesn't :p

BlackHornet likes this.