1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Tyre Cracks

Discussion in 'Mechanical' started by jack_bm, Jun 10, 2012.

1. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

I am sure they could if tyres are in stock
    Invoice not broken down, but you can ask them all that, they are ever so helpful. :thumbsup:

2. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Alright thats excellent thanks again :) dont think i will give taking the wheels of myself, only mode of transport and i dont wanna break xD it plus i'll have to walk the tires to were ever i get them changed unless i can scrounge a lift of the mother :p

3. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

I am about tomorrow in the day time if you wanted a lift. Only up the road in Polegate.
    Was going out for the day, but that has kind of gone tits up. :(

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Usual charge is double for fitting tyres and removing wheels. If you do it yerself, you can check things while wheels out. If you can get to my place on Saturday, we can remove wheels and get tyres fitted locally , check bearings n brakes etc.?

5. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

I wont be able to do it till next week, im going away with the TA for a weeks intensive driving course this friday, when im back can we arrange something then if thats no problem Alan?

Oh if i was you i would make the best of the weather and get on the bike then! thank you for the offer though :)

6. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Yeah , gimme a shout when you get back. You could buy those service items as well ???:)

7. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Yeah thats what i was planning on doing, i think i might just do the oil and filter though, would it need a full service at 7000?

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Oil & filter, check and adjust plus a good greasing is more than sufficient at 7k miles. :thumbsup:

9. jack_bm

jack_bm Sport Tourer +

Okay cheers :) will do that then