1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

23rd June Lydden

Discussion in 'SECB Track Days' started by Fergy, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Bloody Hell Tom!!! They did that much damage???

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

pretty much every panel, all the clocks,handle bars, foot pegs both sides etc and the key even got bent in the lock :( so could run into a few quid

3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Great little jaunt to Lydden with Rob, Fergy and Alex. I even managed to not get us lost :). Then Fergy and I took to the track for a couple of sessions which left me grinning ear to ear! Nice to see the other SEC members who turned up too!
    Followed by a scenic jaunt home following JimG. Or at least to Tenterden where yes, sorry Fergy, I did come to a rather sudden stop. Hope can get bike sorted! However the coffee was much appreciated!
    Sorry to hear about your bike Tom!! Will keep everything crossed that they can fix her!!

4. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

That will teach me not to take my eyes off what is front of me! Totally my error, just thankfull that I managed to stop and not hit you!

5. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

lost, alexs and BlackHornet like this.
  6. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

7. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Cheers all for an enjoyable day, gonna get my ass out on track next time....
    Hope your bike gets sorted Fergy and yours too Tom although that may take abit more work!!

lammyR6 likes this.
  8. lammyR6

9. lammyR6

Did you go Adam? We should have taken an SEC banner. There were a lot of people there.

10. adam

adam Twist N Go +

HI LammyR6, Yes I did go but as I dont know any of you guys I didnt know who to look for :cry2: So I sat on the side and took a few pics very similar to the ones posted by JimG. I couldnt stay long as my bloody hey fever kicked in and made my eyes sting :cry:. I will upload the pics I took as soon as I can work out how too.

11. lammyR6

Oh no what a shame! I only realised when I read your post last night that you probably hadn't met anyone from site yet! Otherwise I would have put up a few bike\people descritpions for you to look out for.
    Hopefully we'll get to meet you soon! :). Next time will arrange it so you know who to look for!