1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Here's a Harley Sportster I'd have!

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by megawatt, Jun 16, 2012.

1. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

2. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Yep :thumbsup: its differant and looks fun, like the retro cafe' racer stylee. Reckon it would really handle and corner with the re routed raised pipes giving more clearance..
    Gotta wear a piss pot n goggles for that one.;)

kitten_art likes this.
  3. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

Doesn't do a damn thing for me....but each to their own hey!

4. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Much better than a normal one!

5. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Bit of a waste of a Featherbed frame, there are/were several about but the C of G is fairly high to handle well

HAYABUSADAVE and kitten_art like this.
  6. Les

Les British Superbike +

Love that look but would like a more modern engine...& it'd have to be a single.

7. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Nope - looks something a grandad has knocked up (just after the war when decent parts were rationed). Gash.

kitten_art likes this.
  8. Les

Les British Superbike +

Uh oh the demon cleaners back. Good time?

Hanna likes this.
  9. Finchy

Finchy Guest

Yep, back yesterday morning. Had a great time thanks - take a look at the pics on Facebook. Having experienced some amazing roads, I'm seriously planning this bike trip in Germany (for either next year or late summer / Autumn this year)... and thankfully not on a bike like the one shown above.