1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Rideout - Sunday 31St July

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by Ducky, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I actually have a day free :eek: so I'm determined to take the beemer out for a thrash, currently no plans except get to Rye in the morning (10'ish) for a nibble and then go for a blast from there.

Can meet at Blue Boys on A21 if anyone wants to follow me down to Rye, or perhaps someone can recommend a good route to try out as I'm not too hot on decent roads around that area.

:)

2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Will try to make Rye for 1200/1300 ish. Do you mean Blue boys? From there go to Goudhurst, Cranbrook, Sissinghurst, Back roads to Tenterden, Smallhythe and Rye. Use Googlemap?

Ducky likes this.
  3. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

I could be up for a final blast before holiday. Can do routes from Blue Boys (or Bells) to Rye. Bit like last week I need to be elsewhere after lunch (like on the start of my hols!). :sun1:

4. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Yup, thank you I did mean Blue Boys, shows how often I've been there! :D

5. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

im up for this, Rye at 10 sounds like a plan.:thumbsup:

6. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

If you don't mind a slow one tagging along then me too please!?

Wouldn't mind checking out the new cafe posted - Fish Farm or something I think?

7. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Hawkhurst Fish Farm.

8. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

I'm told there'll be a rack in place by the end of the week! Assuming that's the case, I'll be only needing a push out the garage. :poke:

9. Davetona

Davetona Sport Tourer +

If my daughter goes up the stables and the weather is favourable, I'll be in Rye for 10am too! :thumbsup:

10. ScottieB27

ScottieB27 Street Fighter +

Looks like I'm free this weekend and should be able to make Rye for 10

11. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I can make Rye for 10 . how about a blast then up to american dinner for Lunch - be there at 12.00.12.30 - you will all love it - also out side bar there ;)

Sporty1200 likes this.
  12. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Where's that dude?

13. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

14. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Ok that's a possibility :thumbsup:, although I'll probably munch at Rye so I can spend the rest of the day on the bike, like to maximise seat time Sunday as not been out for donkeys. :)

Skortchio likes this.
  15. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Glad you changed the title from Blue Bells to Blue Boys. Was really worrying how I was gonna tell the wife that I was going out Sunday to "meet Ducky in the bluebells". :whistle:

Are you still going to the Bluebellboys? If so, 9:00am? :ninja:

Ducky likes this.
  16. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

In-laws have the little one this weekend so as long as its good weather then i'l be up for this :bike:

17. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Should be around that time, takes me about 20/30 mins to get there..so might be 9:15-9:30 if I'm delayed, but I will stop there first. :thumbsup:

18. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

So that's what, 8-8:30 at mine? :yright:

19. GixxerChick

GixxerChick 125 +

Woohoo looks like I can make it as well can be a rye for 10...Yoda do you and Dawn want to meet and ride down together??

20. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

I really would but am in Guildford overnight %) (taking the bike with me) and am likely to be sleeping until the latest possible hour! Sorry.