1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Rideout - Saturday 30th July

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by hoppielimp, Jul 26, 2011.

1. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

Anybody fancy venturing westward ? Haven't really thought of where...maybe A272 to Petworth/Midhurst...have a munch for lunch, then back via Pulborough, Storrington, upto Henfield then the B2116 to Hurstpierpoint, Keymer, Lewes and then back to Wessons...

Wessons could be a start point. Could do it backwards aswell....

Anyone ?

2. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Weathers looking good at the moment.......... :thumbsup:

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

it's my yearly stocktake at work :bhead: i plan to be done by mid afternoon but to late to join you on this one.

4. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

If im not working then its a yes from me:thumbsup:

5. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

:hah::hah::hah::hah::hah:

Sporty1200 likes this.
  6. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Will be out sat or Sunday Not sure when yet though ;)

7. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

I'll be riding from Lewes to Guildford mid afternoon along the B roads if anyone fancies a real trip west... I won't be coming back until the next day though! :bike:<%)

8. hoppielimp

might pass you on the way back Hanna :) or if you could make it on the ride and then keep going to Guilford after Milford ?

Thinking about a 1030hrs Start from Wessons, up and along the A272 to Midhurst and maybe lunch at the Three Horseshoes in Elsted (should take about 1.5 - 1.75 hours ish...)
    We could then head to Petersfield, up the A3 to Milford then down A283 to Petworth then onto Washington, up the B2135 to Partridge Green, then onto the B2116 into Lewes, out the otherside towards Ringmer and to Hailsham on the B2124 finishing off in Horam.

About 140-150 Miles methinks.

Three Horse Shoes - Carpark is gravelly but firm, Food is decent, Garden n Views are nice over the Downs

Sporty1200 likes this.
  9. Sporty1200

Sounds good Gareth, :thumbsup: and weather looks all :sun2:....

10. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Sounds a cracking route you picked there, hoppie. Hope the weather holds out.

11. hoppielimp

12. Hanna

Hanna Street Fighter +

Grrrr... would love love love love to but have family commitments in the morning. :poop:

13. hoppielimp

bike is filled and the sun is out to play... I wonder if I need suntan lotion...:Whoo3:

14. Sporty1200

see u at Wesssons.... :D

15. Sporty1200

Ducky and GixxerChick like this.
  16. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

Sounds like a great ride - did you do the new Hindhead tunnel?

Couldn't come as too many things to do at home and my exhaust isn't working properly. If exhaust better in the morning I'll be at Blueboys at 9:00am.

17. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

We're planning to hit the new tunnel tomorrow (assuming I ever hear from Shiv's) will be out bright and early here maybe even passing Blueboys around that time... who knows.

18. Sporty1200

Cleanest tunnel ive ever been in.. A 'honey i shrunk the Bikers' equivilent would be a ride town some brand new white plumbers polypipe... The roads near the tunnel were all new too... We had 4 Atson Martins sounding off in the tunnel.... Sweet....

19. hoppielimp

Thanks for coming Kevin. Great day, nice roads, pretty countryside, good food, good company :)