1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

MotoGP 2013

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by SteveeP, Aug 10, 2012.

1. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Rossi back on a works Yamaha.....

I would love to have seen Jorge's face when they told him who his new partner was going to be! LOL

2. NAPA121

NAPA121 Secret prototype +

By all accounts he helped Rossi get the ride by welcoming him back into the fold...Don't know how much of that i believe though as there was quite a fierce rivalry between them but then again there is fierce rivalry between all of them....that's what makes them racers..

3. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

good news i think

4. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

hopefully theyll be sponsored by fiat again and that will bring my bike back to its former glory. oh the joys of race rep paint. never again

viking killer likes this.
  5. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

have you seen the mcn interview with Casy Stoner with regards to Rossi returning to Yamaha. i think that theres a bit of jealousy going on there. or is it bitterness??

6. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Whilst I admire Mr Stoner's riding I do think when he opens his gob he can be a bit of a twat!

megawatt and Tony like this.
  7. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Will be interesting to see who is the best over the season, with both on equal bikes.

8. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

according to some websites, ben spies is going to Pramac ducati along with Ianone. i wonder if any of these new guys can tame the beast?

9. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

10. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Hubby laughs, but I secretly like Spies. I always tend to go for the underdog. But he's lately started peeing me off. Just learn to stay on the bike. I can! LOL

11. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Was never a Spies fan (wanted Haga to finally get that title!), but have to say he's had terrible luck with machine failures, and if he's crashed it's probably because he's been desperate to show how good he really is and always playing catch-up.