1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

wonder how many Lives Bikers have?

Discussion in 'On the Road!' started by MaDProFF, Sep 6, 2012.

1. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

On the way to Badminton tonight, over took a car, and a bus coming the other way, plenty of time pulled into the gap, staying just one the left of the white line, and as the bus went past a flap of some sort was wide open sticking (flapping in the wind on the drivers side) out not sure how far over I needed to be but would have taken legs clean off me, good job it was not narrower at that point. On the way home was messing around looking at the rev counter and seeing what revs was at a certain speed on a straight piece of road, I knew no cars were coming was doing about 75 ish I think in 2nd, looked up and deer was waiting to cross the road, I bet it was the fact lights on full and the bike revving at something like 10k revs made him think twice, I just carried on, and thought oh Shit!!! I have never seen a deer at the point on the road either.
    Hmm makes you think though :(

2. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

However many 'lives/chances' bikers get, youve just used 2. Sounds like some kind of inspection 0r access panel on the bus that was open, couldve been nasty, the deer couldve been tasty ;)

Reckon ive used all my lives and then some.... where can i get some more?

3. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Time to buy a lottery ticket!

kitten_art and JimG like this.
  4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

well hopefully we all get at least one more than we need :D

kitten_art, lost and Garya like this.
  5. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

That didn't work for me! :(

6. BlackHornet