1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Can we please have a Praise thread and a Shame thread...

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by R1 Chickie, Jul 28, 2011.

1. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

For recommendations of good bike shops and bad ones to avoid. V useful reference, especially when you are like me and crap at remembering the good places you have used :)

2. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

Dave Fox Kawasaki ramsgate = CRAP

try to sell me the wrong batterie for the r6, on the zzr they filled up me scott oiler and it all came out on the first ride (all over the back wheel) they couldnt understand why i needed two bulbs for the rear brake light ( cause i have two and they both have blown)

just dont give you much confidence if they can not do basic shit :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

3. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Just start one in the mechanical section Tanya & if it gets used enough, I`m sure one of the mods will sticky it.

4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Its always good to give our reasons explaining why some one or a company is good or bad... and its always good to tell them if possible so they have a chance to put things right.. :thumbsup:

Roadwart likes this.
  5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

That`s a good call Kevin. We have to be fair to them as any problem may be a genuine mistake or a 1 off occurence.

6. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

I have Just Said about this in Your Post R1 Chickie ;)- But Like ~Sporty Said People Must Put Explination on it --- But Agree with Rarider - Dave Fox Motorcyles is Crap :cautious:

7. Skortchio

Skortchio Caustic +

Skortchio's Batcave.... :thumbsdown: or :thumbsup:

*Ducks* :unsure:

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

the coffees ok :thumbsup: but location sucks :ner:

Hanna likes this.