1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

BSB Ticket Bargain :-)

Discussion in 'Racing related' started by Ducky, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

If anyone's interested :thumbsup: :

Brands Hatch BSB tickets, all three days (Fri/Sat/Sun) in a suite overlooking start/finish straight, £65 per person. Need to sell 25 tickets by Sunday to get the suite. Interested contact Nev@07717442372

GixxerGilly likes this.
  2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

I can't get up there till Sat but am very tempted. Will see who else may join in the fun :)

3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i can't get the whole weekend off or i would have loved one. i'm there sunday only ( well saturday evening for drinking )

GixxerGilly likes this.
  4. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Chris -- that would also include ENTRY , snacks.drinks and parking ??? Might tempt some if so . xxx My friends have the Nally Track suite on 2nd floor of Brabham Hospitality, excellent viewing - you can see the whole of indy circuit to and the Big Screen . Good luck with Sales xx

5. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Hi Gill, it includes entry but can't advise on the other bits, you'd need to check with Nev as he's selling them on behalf of the suite owner. :)

GixxerGilly likes this.
  6. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Drinks as in Tea and coffee x (I have a team pass so not worth it for me ) x MY mates do simialr - so would guess they all do a samey thingy x But its a good *buy* for anyone who not got a ticket already x