1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Bike stickers

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by Biscuit, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

my stickers WP_000033.jpg

Roadwart, Sporty1200 and Ducky like this.
  2. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

Looking great mate . :)

3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Looks good dude, need to get some for my Bandit so I can advertise going through the traffic to work! :laugh:

4. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

They certainly look good........... i like the discreet but inviting to read size..

Yoda likes this.
  5. Yoda

Duck do you want me to post you some

Ducky and Roadwart like this.
  6. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

If you're at Rye tomorrow dude I can grab them then...couple in silver would do the job thx. :thumbsup:

7. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Can I have 3 black or silver ones please Paul, may not make Rye till later. Or bring em on Wednesday?

8. Yoda

Will Not Be going on Wednesday as Have Brands on Thursday mate a its hour half each way for me But PM your addres mate will psot you them down so u will havet them​

9. HAYABUSADAVE

HAYABUSADAVE Custom cruiser +

I was hoping that the stickers would have a bike motif on them......bugger!!!

10. megawatt

If you pm me , I can pm my addy back mate?

11. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Mega, I should be at the Blue Boys on weds if you wanna grab some off me. I`ve only got black & red though.

12. megawatt

Black will do thanks Paul

13. Roadwart

No worries mate, I`ll save you a couple :thumbsup:

14. Yoda

Gave Alan some today RW as waited for him in Rye

Dave the second batch will be a bit different and possibly some with the Logos But We have not Finalised the Logo As yet mate

Roadwart likes this.
  15. Roadwart

Nice one cheers Yoda. :tup:

16. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

Are you going to do any stickers that have the web address and say "South East Counties Bikers"? That way we dont have to explain what SEC stands for which is bound to happen and people understand who we are. I would like some to take to the Afghan heroes ride out...or would that be deemed inappropriate? x

17. Roadwart

The reason for SECbikers rather than southeastcountiesbikers is 2 fold.

1) It keeps the stickers fairly short meaning there`s more suitable places to mount them, irrespective of the bike you ride

2) When you put in SECBikers, its resolves to Southeastcountiesbikers anyway.

18. R1 Chickie

R1 Chickie Guest

That all makes sense but I guess if i think about it, I signed up to Londonbikers and Curvyriders when I saw the stickers and I knew exactly what the sites would be about. If I saw SECBIKERS.COM, I would have no idea what it was advertising, it could be a shop or anything or a group from somewhere else; it would not be immediately apparent that its for a forum for people who live in the South East Counties.

I have a wide ass, I can carry a strapline of South East Counties Bikers :)

19. Roadwart

Well, I couldn`t comment not having met you, nor would I dare if I had ;)

This is the problem with having a longer site name. I think a lot of people will see SECBikers & have a look out of curiosity Especially if they keep seeing the web address around.

20. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i think there may be a plan to have some of the full names on stickers just have to find bikes long enough to take them :hug3:

Roadwart likes this.