1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Heading west Ride, poss Devil's Dyke, meet 1000 at 1066, leaving at 1100

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by SuzuKeith, Nov 15, 2012.

1. JimG

JimG British Superbike +

The roads leading elsewhere :giggle:

lammyR6, deano81 and BlackHornet like this.
  2. Finchy

Finchy Guest

I was going to post a couple of suggestions, but saw the word 'Rye' and promptly nodded off again.

kitten_art, Steve B and ramrider like this.
  3. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Suggest away! We've moved on to Devil's Dyke as a new suggestion :), no mention of Rye there lol

megawatt likes this.
  4. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

started off as north kent now north of brighton :confused:

Finchy likes this.
  5. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

We are a democracy! More people interested in heading west than North , so have suggested Devils Dyke. If you want to go to north Kent , stop whining and post up a rideout to see how many people are interested.

6. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

I (and possibly others) am(/are) thinking of heading down to meet you at 1066. Can we firm up the time please.
    I(/we) will head west with you and then peel off on the way back.

7. megawatt

Will do mate.

8. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member Moderator +

Going to be out Sunday, as said previous will go from say Wessons and ride West :MC: as to not be :blind: by the:sun2:on the way back

9. megawatt

Can meet en route if you want Tony?

10. ramrider

ramrider Race Rep +

not whining alan but this thread started as a ride around maidstone, dont make it personal attack please

11. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Ramrider, if the sun was not an issue for me I would happily go over that way again, but these last few weeks the Sun has been a real issue and it just makes sense to try west, even people coming over from the east has the sun behind them going back.

12. ninjabob

ninjabob Street Fighter +

That sun's bad news :p

I think I'll count myself lucky if it puts in an appearance :)

13. Les

Les British Superbike +

If you want to go to north Kent , stop whining and post up a rideout to see how many people are interested.[/quote]
    Little man syndrome?:rolleyes:

megawatt likes this.
  14. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

I would be interested in yr suggestions

15. Finchy

Finchy Guest

There are some cracking roads around Canterbury, Ashford and Maidstone. If anyone's interested, I can work out a route for Sunday... but if only two people are brave enough to cut the cord from Eastbourne or Rye, it's a bit of a hassle.

megawatt and ramrider like this.
  16. megawatt

There ya go , somebody actually suggested another rideout. If Finchy had posted it when I asked, I would probably have joined him. You could have suggested a rideout route Patrick , but you didn't.;):)
    I could have made a personal insult along the lines of "brown nose" or similar , but I didn't Patrick ;):)

17. Finchy

Finchy Guest

... and I rest my case. Drama. Suddenly I've just remembered why I don't come on here much these days.

18. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

go on someone chuck up a second rideout choice, be good to have options :D i never really care where i go as long as i go :thumbsup: i will then just choose the best one to suit me

Roadwart likes this.
  19. megawatt

Like I said Jay, if you had posted a bit earlier I would have joined you on your rideout.

20. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Can see this is gonna end up in tears :(