1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Heading west Ride, poss Devil's Dyke, meet 1000 at 1066, leaving at 1100

Discussion in 'General Rideouts' started by SuzuKeith, Nov 15, 2012.

1. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

reading his post we will both see him, as may the welsh and the scots but not the french :giggle:

lammyR6, deano81 and JimG like this.
  2. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

Crackin day today, met Kev, Brett and Jimbo at 1066 for breakfast. Nice ride to meet Rob in Ringmer and got to DD about 1230. Can't think why I've never been there before! Fantastic views all around. Headed to Cowfold chalet , but it was shut at 1300 , so went to Burger King on the A23. Jimbo headed off Northwards, so we had a good old natter, coffee and some food and then headed east on the 272. A great day, with great company and great weather. And no problems with the sun in our eyes heading west or east.
    A coupla pix and a very short vid.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lammyR6, Sporty1200, ramrider and 2 others like this.
  3. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Yep Good ride out, good to be able to see where we were going, not blinded by the light :( good to see Rob too, show us some Vid :)

Thanks

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

those views do look good, i will have to get over there on the next one. :D

why's everyone facing away from the camera?
    althou i forgot to take any pictures today :bhead:

5. megawatt

Yeah , not far, and some great roads around there , but busy on a Sunday. The views around DD were fantastic!!! Was a queue for food in the pub, so we didn't have a brew there, but will do next time and take more pix. Will take the B road route through Ditchling and Pyecombe necxt time if not muddy? Hoppie?

6. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

It's not muddy on the Lewes / Ditchling Road 8) ... Rode it yesterday.
    There is a great road North from DD, all the way to Godalming.

It passes through Goose Green and Loxwood (explored it yesterday).

Nice pub on the river there too. The Onlsow Arms.

Sorry couldn't join you. Promised Louise we would be Makin Chilli Jam/Jelly 8).
    But did get out for a pootle towards Haslemere a tad later.

lammyR6 likes this.
  7. SuzuKeith

SuzuKeith World Superbike +

Those views look amazing, can we pencil in that ride for a sunny spring Sunday pls.

Roadwart and megawatt like this.
  8. megawatt

Will do, but planning another winter trip?

9. JimBo

JimBo World Superbike +

Thanks for the company guys, enjoyed that. It was a beautiful day and the roads dried out nicely.

Sorry I broke away at Cowfold, but I'd already been out since about 0830. Boy was I hungry when I got back!

10. Amancalledrob

Amancalledrob Street Fighter +

Haha that was pretty lucky I managed to catch you at Ringmer :) brilliant day, awesome roads. Will post up a bit of video but not sure it's that exciting. Looking forward to the next one