1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Sporty1200's Harley

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by SteveeP, Aug 1, 2011.

1. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Is the Harley alive and well.....saw it parked outside on the A22 tonight????

2. Sporty1200

Sporty1200 British Superbike +

Yes thanks Steve :thumbsup:, replaced a dodgy electrical part, have even bought 6 months road tax (grrrrr fekin RTax). Done 98 miles on her today in the sunshine, piss pot n shades n rock n roll music playing.... :) .. ''Get ur motor running'' ''head out on the highway'' et etc. he he ...:MC:

Ducky likes this.
  3. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

I always wondered about using an iPod instead of my earplugs as some music would be nice...! :whistle:

4. Sporty1200

If youve not tried it, its great fun, takes a little bit of getting used to. It took me ages to find a pair that fitted properly without the lid squashing them into my ears, and that were loud enough to get great fidelity on the Harley. I went for some sennheiser's CX500 :thumbsup:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sennheise..._Headphones&hash=item3a68040f39#ht_1625wt_974

deano81 and Ducky like this.
  5. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I use the "Bud" style earphones that came with my phone when I`m on the bike. They`re not plugged into anything, I use them as earplugs as I can`t get on with "normal" ear plugs.

6. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

hehe i use those exact same headphones for the same thing.. great sound cancelling, so work great as earplugs , nice and comfy too :thumbsup:

7. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

might have to get me a set of these then, not a bad price if they are as good as you say :thumbsup:

8. Sporty1200

There the best ive found the others are to quiet. And a lot more money in the high st shops.. :thumbsup:

9. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

No idf you go to london there Free;)

Sporty1200 likes this.