1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

2. Please remember that when you have sold an item to contact a moderator to change the title prefix to SOLD.

This makes it easier for users to see whats still available.

For Sale End of an Era ... :(

Discussion in 'Bike Related Items.' started by Miky_G, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

I don't know how many of you were aware of this but I split up with my girlfriend a while back. Whilst we were together we bought a house and to cut a long story short i have to sell my bikes to get her out of my life lol !

I haven't any pictures as yet but soon I will be putting my 2012 gsxr 750 and 2005 daytona 650 up for sale. Gutted isn't the word !

Anyway I'll put the 750 up for £7000 so theres room for bargaining and the 650 will be up for £2600ish and again I'll let them talk me down a bit.

Needless to say I won't be out and about for a while but I'll still be on the website to make fun of others lol.

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Gutted for you mate, been in a similar place a long time back. good luck with the sale of the bikes :thumbsup:

3. paganuspaul

paganuspaul Off Roader +

Sad day. Hopefully only temporarily bikeless, maybe you can get something cheap to hack around on.

4. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Cheers mate.

The longer plan is to get another bike later in the year so hopefully it won't be too bad.

5. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Sorry to hear it Miky, what a nightmare. Hope you manage to get everything sorted soon.

6. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Cheers Lammy, I'll be there to offer moral support when you do your brands track day :)

lammyR6 likes this.
  7. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Bugger mate. Make sure you get plenty of photos to look back on your girls. A new one is just waiting for you to find her in the future. All the best :hug:

8. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

Cheers mate, I'll make an emotional dvd about it ha ha :)

9. alexs

alexs World Superbike +

Never a good situation......hope you get things sorted soon.

10. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Sorry to hear that Micky!

11. hoppielimp

hoppielimp Fair Weather Rider +

bugger...can't you give her like a wheel from each bike ?:(

_Yappa_ likes this.
  12. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

gutted for you mate, not good having part with a loved one, in your case two loved ones (the bikes i mean lol)
    hope all gets sorted painlessly

13. Les

Les British Superbike +

Thats hard luck mate. Hope to see you about once you're back on 2 wheels.:thumbsup:

14. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Sorry to hear that mate but as a biker, you`ll be back on 2 wheels before you know it! :thumbsup:

15. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

16. Miky_G

Miky_G World Superbike +

The GSXR has gone, as the bike was being ridden away I had a real sulk on. The bloke was nice as a pie so I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.

_Yappa_ likes this.
  17. kitten_art

kitten_art Race Rep +

All I can say is.....nothing....simply :hug3:

18. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +