1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

My latest little project ...

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by TunnerUK, Mar 19, 2013.

1. TunnerUK

TunnerUK Guest

I bought this cheeky little bugger a few weeks back and have given it a bit of an overhaul.
    It's in for it's MOT this morning and I'm delivering it to it's new owner in Margate tomorrow. I cut my teeth on Vespas and Lambrettas many many years ago so it's been nice to dip my toe in again ...... as always, I'll let the photo's do the talking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pam likes this.
  2. Les

Les British Superbike +

Good pics Tunner. My first transport was a C reg TV175 I think...that was bored to 225, went ok but I always felt a bit precarious on it. A mate has a new 300 4stroke & reckons its great.

3. Amancalledrob

Amancalledrob Street Fighter +

I'm gonna have to get one of those next year. Lovely.

4. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:rolleyes: i'm in two minds here. While i admire the quality of the work you do i can't help but think it's wasted on a hairdryer :D

Nicely done thou :thumbsup:

viking killer, deano81 and _Yappa_ like this.
  5. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

Oh that so reminds me of my vespa 180 SS with chrome bubbles and racks,
    As always you do a lovely job, and the photos do the talking, keep them coming!! :thumbsup:

6. deano81

deano81 Secret prototype +

very tidy but def not my thing at all.. bloody area is crawling with them in the summer as there is a big scooter gathering at camber pontins everyyear...
    nice work there tho tunner :thumbsup:

7. TunnerUK

TunnerUK Guest

I delivered it down to it's new owner in Margate yesterday, let's put it this way ....... it was enough to 'scratch my Vespa itch' for a while. It's been a while and I'd forgotten what they are like to ride! :confused:

8. viking killer

viking killer Street Fighter +

whilst not being my cuppa tea like, you did a very good job there.
    we see some very good paint work on scooters at some shows we go to, and the riders are usually good people to chat too.

9. Pam

Pam Learner

:cool2:What a fantastic job you've done on the Vespa. As I'm in the Planet Thanet area I will keep an eye out for it.

10. TunnerUK

TunnerUK Guest

Series 3 TV175's are now worth mega money .... a nice one is £4-£5k :eek:

I've not ridden one of the new vespa GT's but I'm prepared to bet they're very good, thing is that they're 4 stroke automatics and I think that they're too far removed from the twist change manual two strokes of the original Vespa / Lambretta to be classed as 'Proper' scooters.

Still you pays your money I guess ........