1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Loving the new site

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Jim, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Jim

Jim Race Rep +

Congratulations to all involved in the new site, I'm loving it, it's all crisp and clean and shiny and new! Brilliant job, Love the trophy thing to!
    Jim

2. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

Roadwart has been a total star in sorting this all out

3. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Amen, Brother Tom...

4. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

Looking good and easy to use

5. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

I used to know someone like that...:giggle:

6. deano

deano Commuter 500 +

site is looking very cool luv the funky colurs not a overdose like the recent upgrades on other sites KSB opps i said that easy to use, funky, and it has alot of good peeps on already good job guys and girls keep up the hard work ( where to i pay to become a premuim member ) this looks worth investing in LOL

coxy likes this.
  7. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Yup have to say it feels very modern in use/feel too! The only gripe I would have is the individual posts are quite large, so can't fit many on a page.

8. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Yes they are a bit Chris but that`s because of the user panel to the left. I could adjust the avatar size down to adjust the post length a bit.

9. Yoda

Yoda Sport Tourer + Site Supporter

This site Is Great really is so much faster for me and so easy to use, Chris there is more than one page ...lol lol

10. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Yeah I guess that was why, I thought I saw an option in the CP to turn off some bits...but didn't change anything so guess wasn't related to that! :rofl:

11. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

No its a code thing I`m afraid. I may experiment with dropping avatar to 100x100 later. Off to Hasting for some chips now :mdance:

12. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Well no worries dude, don't lose any sleep over it and enjoy your chips! :thumbsup:

13. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

I like the way that you can scoll a decent number of replies on this site, it is something I have always liked on the old 'phpBB2' sites such as boxhill.co.uk and many of the adventure bike sites.

It always frustrated me on KSB that you had to keep clicking back pages to follow a convo. The format was a big reason that I didn't post very much but I'm just lazy I guess :red:

14. Roughie

Roughie Street Fighter +

I know exactly what you mean ..... you lazy sod :whistle:

Tusky likes this.
  15. Biscuit

Biscuit Commuter 500 +

Top site well impressed, its quick and clean easy to use.
    well done to all involved. :thumbsup:
    Rw i would leave things as are dont want to make em to small lol

16. coxy

coxy Off Roader +

well done people the site is easy to use and navigate also modern not to over complicated heres to the start of a great bikers site :cheers:

17. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Tis fab!!! :thumbsup: