1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Southern France/northern Spain trip route?

Discussion in 'On the Road!' started by BenRobson2999, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

Great philosophy, Pat. Love it! :thumbsup:

2. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

In the Cantabria and Picos area as I type this, stunning scenery and roads, must admit I have had far more pleasure on the roads either side of the Saja national park (50 miles East of the Picos) went 100 miles with two overtakes and counted about 20 cars coming the other way... Very technical twisties :) Think Devon, Scotland, Spain and the Alps rolled into one and then throw in some top notch sandy surfing beaches and you are there ;)

Sporty1200, lammyR6 and _Yappa_ like this.
  3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

:sick: get back to your sun and nice roads and stop typing such things just because you know it's raining here again :ner:

Does sound good though :D now do i have a working bike anywhere still :rolleyes:

Tusky likes this.
  4. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

Surprised you did not fit one of those ASJ thingy's from last nite in your pocket and took it home :)

5. Tusky

Tusky Off Roader +

Rained here today as well..... and I blame you! ;)

Will get around to doing some kind of report, as there is a lot to recommend the area :)

BlackHornet likes this.
  6. MaDProFF

MaDProFF World Superbike +

nice one, ,,,, :)