1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Damaged Crash Helmets

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by Garya, May 8, 2013.

1. Garya

Garya World Superbike +

As some of you know i damaged my track lid and someone suggested donating it to emergency services
    So just had a chat with Firebike Jims team leader and he would welcome any accident damaged helmets for training purposes,
    He said that we can just give them into your local firestation and label them F.A.O Jim Sanderson, Ashford and it will be passed on.

2. Russell

Russell Race Rep +

Got an image in my head now of Jim sitting at work, colleague comes into the room and says "the post has arrived Jim" and tips a bag of old helmets over his head :p

pedrocbf, deano81 and Garya like this.
  3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

cool cheers mate i will get mine over too them as soon as i can.

4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

I notice the team leader says send them but for Jims attention. Top delegating that man ;)

Garya likes this.
  5. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

thats handy to know as we still have a few lids here UN dropped/damaged- will have a rummage around at weekend

6. Blade rr6

Blade rr6 World Superbike +

More like "Jim have you RECIEVED MANY HELMETS IN YOUR post BOX?"

SteveeP, Roadwart and lammyR6 like this.
  7. rbl10

rbl10 125 +

Just a note to all...

I approached Jim to donate my helmet following my off and he advised that i could only drop the helmet off at Maidstone or Ashford and not at any other stations as it would not reach him.

8. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

That`s good to know Rory. :thumbsup:

rbl10 likes this.