1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Finally shutting hubby up!

Discussion in 'Gallery' started by _Yappa_, May 10, 2013.

1. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

2. Les

Les British Superbike +

Good wife indeed. You bend a finger & he gets a bike.:thumbsup:

_Yappa_ and hoppielimp like this.
  3. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

wheres mine then ?

_Yappa_ likes this.
  4. _Yappa_

LOL I know. Someone asked at work the other day how much would I get for hubby if I broke an arm!! RUDE! :D

5. _Yappa_

It'll be sitting in garage waiting for you to come over to give her a whirl!!

Joe's just ordered a squire chain (closest company to order from was the UK), gonna cost us $300 AUD!!! But at least it'll be safe. Bike crime here is rising - not as bad as UK though...

6. SteveeP

SteveeP Sport Tourer +

Nice!!

_Yappa_ likes this.
  7. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Gorgeous bike! Shouldn't you be getting yourself a second bike as well ;)

_Yappa_ and Roadwart like this.
  8. Patyogi

Patyogi Street Fighter +

Tasty !! love the colour scheme.

_Yappa_ likes this.
  9. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

10. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

But does she want you as her husband is the question mate ;)

_Yappa_ likes this.
  11. Stars and Stripes

Stars and Stripes Secret prototype + Site Supporter

No chance!!! as I am old , fat and ugly

_Yappa_ and lost like this.
  12. lost

lost Samsung leaflet fetishist +

yappa he has 6 other wives send the bike to me and i will hide it for you;)

13. Ducky

Ducky Quackers! +

Nice, got an Akro shorty for one of those....shame you're a lil far away now! :D

_Yappa_ likes this.
  14. luke-rs125

luke-rs125 Twist N Go +

oh yes :thumbsup: nice bike !

_Yappa_ likes this.
  15. _Yappa_

Well the update. Rode 300kms in torrential pouring rain to get to the bike. Only to find out that the owner was interstate and he 'dropped it at a friend's store who is a bike dealer'. He had advertised it as $16750, but dealer wanted $17500. Got there (wet as anything, oh and cold!) and ask for a test ride. Here the dealer must lead you on your ride. When they were out it chucked it down raining. Dealer came back more than pi*sed cause he only went in clothes and helmet so was drenched!! He was fuming and refused to talk to us!

Then stated we wanted to buy it for the private sale price. They said no way. We said call the owner-who said yes (surprise! it'd been on the market for 2 months!) Then they told us to come back next week to pick up cause it needs an MOT to sell it. However, when we rang yesterday and their ad it states has current MOT!!! Not happy!! He said it was illegal to buy a bike without an MOT completed. Long story short, managed to reiterate that we are buying a private bike, we will sign a disclaimer stating we are riding the bike without an MOT and we will organise privately on Monday.

FINALLY after 2 hours managed to get the bike and head home. Where again it chucked it down the whole 2.5 hours!!

Beautiful bike, runs gorgeously! No name yet. But hubby sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo owes me!!!!!

So we are a 2 person family with 3 bikes (ER6, GSX650F and now S1000RR) and a car!!!

IMG_9103 - resized.jpg

hoppielimp, lammyR6 and lost like this.
  16. _Yappa_

Nah I'm happy with mine. I love my new boy. This is kinda the pinnacle bike for me! But would love a new exhaust and a custom paint job. So I'll aim for that!!

Roadwart, lammyR6, Les and 1 other person like this.