1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

Baited

Discussion in 'Clothing' started by Patyogi, May 27, 2013.

1. Patyogi

Patyogi Street Fighter +

Visited Laguna's Maidstone today, primarily to fit out the Mrs with a pair of boots.
    LO & BEHOLD, there appeared to be a new Triumph leather jacket for the ladies that is a must have item, and she tried it on ..... gulp. £270 smackers, wat!
    Why does Triumph stuff cost so much dosh?

Well I know what I can get her for Xmas, which one I'm not sure, 2020 seems like a nice round number.
    Yes she got her booties, refused proper m/c boots and went for armored baseball boot thingy's, cos, wait, wait, wait for it, they matched her kevlar trousers.
    Anyone else else have probs. with a SO (Superior other) ?

2. Panel Man

Panel Man Secret prototype +

I just have problems. :(

_Yappa_ and BlackHornet like this.
  3. _Yappa_

_Yappa_ Official SECB representative down under. +

Nope! No problem my end! But I don't care what matches what, I like my bits all working, in correct working order! Hubby too!

4. megawatt

megawatt World Superbike +

I give up!!!

5. Amancalledrob

Amancalledrob Street Fighter +

Not trying to piss on your bonfire, but Tom (blackhornet) was saying in Rye the other day that he's got a mate who works in a mortuary who's quite picky about his bike boots... because of the number of feet he has to incinerate. Made me look at my cheap 'spare' boots in a whole new light :swn:

6. Patyogi

Patyogi Street Fighter +

Bluuudy good pun there, piss on etc. and incinerate, even better when you add in, I'm a Universalist minister for Garden of England Crem. Sometimes it's not the bits, it's the lack of them, lets change the theme. Someone (oh you) said something about thread kidnapping .. hee hee.:10:

7. Amancalledrob

Haha sorry! Btw yep I'm proud of that pun but I have to admit it was unintentional.

Back on topic - I have a Triumph jacket I got in a sale. The fact it was in a sale is the only reason I have it (I ride a Honda) but it's excellent quality, really very well made. So yes their stuff is pricey but I feel it's worth it

8. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

did i ? :rolleyes: i'm guessing thats Gazza but i don't remember the conversation

9. Amancalledrob

We were in the little tea shop, at least I think it was you :confused:

10. BlackHornet

BlackHornet Look before you turn Staff Member Moderator +

i don't recall it, how long ago was it ? not that it matters :D

decent boots are important on the track and the more protection you have the better. :thumbsup: just have to be comfy for all day use on the road.