1. You are currently not signed in. If you are already a registered user Please log in to get the full benefit from this site. If not, why not register and gain full access to our wonderful forums, view topics, make posts, and more! So if your not already a user, you can register by simply clicking the button to the right of this notice.

BSB Brands Hatch 19th-21st July Camping/Day trip/Race Weekend

Discussion in 'Biker events' started by r1jay, Jun 11, 2013.

1. r1jay

r1jay Race Rep +

Well its just over 5 weeks till the "BIG BRANDS BASH". is anyone going? i have already arranged at work to have the Friday off and anticipate some good clean racing on the GP circuit. Hopefully it will be a scorcher which means the beer will be flowing :rubhands:

GixxerGilly likes this.
  2. lammyR6

lammyR6 Moderator Staff Member Moderator + Site Supporter

Yup, I'll be there. Should be up Friday evening if not sooner!! :D

GixxerGilly likes this.
  3. Fergy

Fergy Secret prototype +

Hmmmmm.....:rubhands:

GixxerGilly likes this.
  4. Roadwart

Roadwart Administrator Staff Member Administrator +

Already got the Friday & Monday booked off work. Just gonna see if I can swing an early finish Thursday so I can get up there a bit earlier to help Gilly stake our claim to our "Patch".

JimG: Is it possible to have use of your big gazebo again this year please?

GixxerGilly and lammyR6 like this.
  5. Les

Les British Superbike +

If you're going to Brands by car Paul, you could drop off the gazebo for the annual rally thing at mine?

6. Roadwart

Yeah no worries Les. Will do it on the way home Sunday if that OK?

7. Roadwart

Tried to book my tickets today but it wouldn`t go through. Phoned the hotline & was informed their payment system is down but should be back up again by end of play tomorrow.

8. Roadwart

Tickets & Camping booked. :thumbsup: Just waiting for approval for the Thursday off so I can get up there early to help Gill mark out our area.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  9. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Roadie I could have prob got your entry tickets cheaper ......... I am at Snett nexct wekend (hoepfeully) and should find out if and how many tickets I can get, if anyone interested- they will be pit access)

10. lammyR6

I am interested please. In fact, 3 would be good if possible and not too cheeky. If not, then definitely the one for me :D

GixxerGilly likes this.
  11. GuzziRob

GuzziRob Race Rep +

Hi Gill
    Ill take 2 from you if available. Do you need funds transferred?

12. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I cant do anything till I know how many tickets i can get will be at or before Snett next weekend

GuzziRob and lammyR6 like this.
  13. Roadwart

Not to worry Gill. I`ll try to remember for next year :thumbsup:

14. lammyR6

I should be able to get camping passes too. But will have to confirm as not sure if friend is working that weekend. Will let you all know when I do.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  15. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

well I generally order an Adult one and a childs and can get in with the childs - so will have an Adult one , at a cheaper price, if my plan works lol

lammyR6 likes this.
  16. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

Peeps I dont mind cooking for everyone who is there on the Friday night ............................. I will have to ask you for £2 a head for those that want to eat (feel awful saying this)- so that I can sort food out, let me know who will be there and who wants to eat --it might be sweet and sour chicken or pork with rice (Jim, I need that huge paella dish if you are gonna be there ??)Need to know sooner , sooner rather than later -so I can get the stuff in, cook it and freeze down =take up Thrusday and cos it will have slowly defrosted, it has to be Friday night to re heat/eat ..

17. Roadwart

Sue & I will definitely be there Gill & we are more than happy to chip in.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  18. GixxerGilly

GixxerGilly Moderator +

I feel awful asking Roadai --but rather that buy and cook loads and waste it -numbers will help and a couople of £ each is helpful towards it x (cheaper than a bottle of red too ;) xxx)

Roadwart likes this.
  19. Roadwart

As Sue & I will be travelling down in the car on the Thursday morning, We are more than happy to take down a few tents with us. This will make things a bit easier with marking out our "village" area. If you want us to take a tent down for you, let me know & we can arrange something.

GixxerGilly likes this.
  20. lammyR6

You shouldn't feel awful for asking people to chip in :). Count me in please, sweet and sour chicken sounds fab. Nom nom :)

Roadwart likes this.